Sashiburi da ne Minna~
Ok, For this week, it's the start of many new things and the end of many too. Many series has ended, "Bakuman.", "DragonBall Kai", "Star Driver", "To Aru Majutsu no Index II", etc... Some ended nicely, some gave hints of another season, while some ended without really an "ending". As these series ended, new series have started, "Nichijou", "Hanasaku Iroha", "Sengoku Otome", "Steins;Gate", etc... Some are worth the wait, some filled with extreme Fan-Services, while some aren't even worth mentioning.
Next, I received my results and i did fairly well, compared to what i though i would get. My results are all Bs and Cs and the GPA for this semester is 2.5. Next, I have finally i have gotten my TimeTable for the next semester. This is the good part. The bad part is that, I am suppose to take on 6 Business-Related Modules this semester! "!@#$%" the school!!! Damn it! They are going to make me fail another semester! In case that you don't know, 6 business-related modules also means that i will be having 6 examinable modules. Screw It!!! Well, guess that's my fate... anyway, the time table for this semester however Rocks! Monday is an off day(no school) because this semester, i do not have an IS module! Tuesday starts from 9 to 5(the only sad day), well the rest of the week starts off at 9am and ends at 1pm!!! WOOTS! I will probably use those time to do additional study. I REALLY CAN'T AFFORD TO SLACK THIS SEMESTER! And if i still have free time, It's blogging time! Hehehe!
Next, It's finally the end of the Poppuri Event in Trickster (though prizes aren't distributed yet...). I have managed to reach the target of more then 1750 Boxes(Hunt Box + Drill Box) on all my accounts. And congrats to all trickster who qualifies for the rewards of our hard work! I can't wait for the rewards! :3Besides that, I have managed to complete the bloody rune quest some time back. Here's the screenshots!
Managed to complete this quest, i have only one thing to say. And that is, "Oh Damn It... Do I Have To Do It Again For My Sheepie TOO!?" Lastly, this is the video i recorded for the Poppuri Event! Enjoy!
Last things before i end this post, These are my Monthly desktop wallpaper. No time to upload them. Sorry about that. The green one is the March Wallpaper and the Shiori Shiomiya's one is the current April wallpaper. Have not upload in the facebook album yet, but will do it soon. Lastly, some of the random art i done with MSPAINT.exe!!!
The first 2 was done during work. It was really a boring intern ok!? Except the part that, SHE IS THERE!!!! :D Well, i have made my decision about that too, and will not reveal anywhere. Ok, the last one, is actually "copied" from one of GA Graphics' Wallpaper. the only thing original about it, is the guy in it. And I LOVE THAT CHOPPER SHIRT!!! By the way, that's also my Profile Picture in Facebook! (Maybe i will make him my mascot! :D) Ok, and i have been playing Ys and Shining Hearts recently. Ys's gameplay is fun but "messy". i have been running around to find the next quest NPC, but couldn't do it without the walkthrough's help. Also, the controls sucks as i can't use the "joystick" to move the protagonist around. Shining Hearts is a lot easier, but i dislike the battle system and the daily quest system.
And, guess that's the end too. :)
Bye, until next time~
また会おう。



