I am back~!


Hello All! Yes, I am back. Sorry for disappearing into thin air in the last few months. :(
Well, in the last few months, it was either test period, busy with life, addiction to gaming, or rotting as a NEET, which of course are just excuses. The truth is, I came here all the time, but just feeling lazy to blog. I tried pushing myself a few times, but still ended up doing something else...
So, I shall apologize with a big "SORRY!!! :<", hoping that you can forgive me. :P


Ok, back on topic, I just screwed something up!!! D: Messed some of the codes of the blog, and ended up destroying it. I have now used a backup and performed a Rollback. I will fix it after this post is complete. 

I have decided to "migrate" to wordpress, and once everything is successfully migrated there, i will post the link and redirect this blog to there. Meanwhile, please stick with Blogger. The reason for migrating is mainly because i feel that blogger is very limited, in the sense that the post editor is too simplified, the widgets available is too little (have to hard-code most of them) and lastly, blogger is restricting too many things. I will probably try out a few post in wordpress before "implementing" it. I have also added the theme switcher, Flash Banner, and edited the links at the Top Marquee of the blog (that are the things that's gone after the Rollback)


Next, I would like to present this to all Strike Witches'/Erica Hartmann's fans:
Via WCLOUDX (KUMO)'s Blog
I found it randomly while searching for information to update the profile page. Looks like it will be out soon! :D This is one Nendoroid that have kept me waiting since February! 
-Screams in a high-pitch overjoyed voice- 
Apparently this is the preview scan of the UPCOMING addition to the Nendoroid series by GSC. Although, still no date nor price is announced. :<

One last thing before i end the post. 
Kipi, the famous cosplayer, is coming to SINGAPORE for the STGCC event in August 20 & 21. -Screams till my voice break- 

I can't believe this is happening. I actually wanted to share this news like right after 1min STGCC posted it(unless you added me on Facebook/Twitter), but i came here and didn't post it because i was too engross in Kipi's blog and STGCC Ticketing information. :3 I will definitely be going no matter what. 

[image source]


すみませんでした!