Happi Basude, Watashi! | Life of an Intern... | BIG BIG PATCH!!! | Pray For Japan!


Hello Everyone! For Those who did not know, I am currently busy with my Internship. For today, It's my off day from work and i want to fill up all those things that i couldn't share due to time constraint.

But firstly, a Happy Birthday to Myself! :D YES, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY Today! March 17th is also St. Patrick Day but we don't celebrate it here in Singapore. Anyway, still, a Happy St. Patrick Day to all who celebrates it and wishes everyone to have a lucky day from now onwards. :)

I shall begin with the first experience with the Internship life i can remember. There are actually product training sessions before i started the work. I learnt how to do effective sales using professional sales techniques, but seriously, i don't remember them all. I also learnt about the products(the different laptops, notebooks, netbooks and desktops). My first day of real life experience with Sales is pretty good. I managed to make 2 successful sales with the help of the store manager and seniors. Also, together with me are 3 other interns. Only 2 of them are from my school, although from a different course. Managed to make friends with them on the first day. :)

On Thursday, it was the start of the IT Show. My Company, Dell by AddOn went there as well. During the 4 days of the event, I was one of the technicians, but the only one at the option booth. During then, i met with many kinds of customers. Those that are incredibly troublesome, those that are exceptionally kind, some are seriously inpatient and there is just this one whom i wanted to throw his notebook on the floor, jump on it, make sure it can nv be booted anymore. Besides that, during the first day, i met with 2 very kind and friendly customer who actually bought an All-in-One Desktop from me.
Well, i would say the IT Show is a good experience overall. However, i do prefer the shop much more. For tomorrow, i will be back to the intern life, but definitely, this is one of the few things i thought i will dislike it in the beginning but liked in the end. I LOVE MY INTERNSHIP!


Next, For trickster, There is no St. Patrick Event this year sadly(If you don't count the recharge thing as one). However, There was a huge patch being made, and many things changed. Drilling, Fiesta, Quests, Drops, Monsters, Etc. But the main thing that makes me go wow, would definitely be the Poppuri Event! IT's FINALLY HERE! I AM NOT GOING TO MISS IT THIS TIME!!! NO GAMEGUARD SHIT, OS INCOMPATIBILITY OR COUNTRY BAN IS GOING TO STOP ME!!! Well, currently i have 49 Hunter Box, and 53 Drilling Box(forgot the name) on my Lion and 29 Hunter Box on my Sheep! A little bit more and i am in and well qualifies for the rewards~ :3

Before the last part of my post, i want to say that Oh Shit! I Totally Forgotten About The Capsule Carnival! I will be going at my next off day which is the 2nd last day of the event. Hope the capsules that i like aren't Out Of Stock! D:


Lastly, I would like to say that the Earthquake in Japan was disastrous. Being financially incapable of even supporting myself, i could not do my part in helping the victims and their friends and family financially. But all i can do is to at least spread the word around in hope that others would donate whatever that they can afford to help them. Also, i would like to say, R.I.P to all the victims and Ganbatte! to those who survived or are the friends and family of the deceased.
P.S: To those trolls out there who thinks that those people deserves it or whatsoever, Karma will get back to you. And it will be 100X worst then what those people have experienced!

僕に誕生日おめでとう!