It's Flooding~ | It's a Pinch~ | Bypasing :X

Firstly, I saw this 'Kind of Rare' Scene in Trickster. I have been playing for around 2years [excluding the year that i could not get it working] and have never seen it before. I guess it's a matter of time zone problem but I still feel that it is an epic scene.
When i logged in, it was much worst then this. The area was literally flooded.
All because of the ONLY PERMANENT SPRINT in the game, the Kitty Sprint. I at first though it was a normal event quest. But realized that it was a 'Jen Quest' where you will have to have own a Jen pet.

Again, for today, there isn't any anime being released. It's a Pinch~ [this is what Takuto would say i suppose.] I really miss anime. It has been almost 2 weeks without an actual ongoing show. IT'S KILLING ME!!! D:

All that aside, after tries and tries and days and days of failure, i have finally succeeded in 'bypassing' the Ngee Ann Poly Firewall! However, i do not want to get into any legal issues, so i will not thoroughly go through it in details. What i have done is NOT the Your-Freedom method that most people are using. For people who wish to know how i go about it, try researching the method 'onion tunneling' and if you wish to use an application with onion tunneling, you need another application that injects the proxy settings into the application. so basically it works with just 2 application which is much much simpler then the Your-Freedom method. There is also no needs of installing a driver device too. And best of all, YOUR BANDWIDTH IS NOT LIMITED! :D

ブルーレイは最高です!