Next,i saw this post made by ToyCoin in Facebook.[It made me Kyaaa~ a 2nd time in a day.] It shows the Patchouli Knowledge PVC made by Griffon Enterprise! Another Epic PVC! By the way, Griffon Enterprise is my 2nd favourite Figurine Maker firm. And this, shall be the 2nd Griffon Enterprise work to enter into my Anime Wishlist~
But with a price fixed at $140, is extremely high to even consider. So, i will probably put it into the wishlist and pray that it will still be around the day when i have enough savings to buy it.
Next, i Screenshot-ed this image from trickster as i found it 'amusing'. I have see this notification many times, and this is the first time I "Cound Not" understand it. XD. i mean, who could?
Especially when the fonts are of the ??? Family. :P ok, all that aside, i think that this is probably a glitch or bug in the game.
This morning, i went in to the Adobe TV site that my Flash teacher showed us and i have learnt how to use the Bone Tool. And now, Miku's hand is able to move!!! Soon, you will see the completed version. [P.S. - I am still doing it, so no live demo]
Lastly, I watched the Doraemon Movie. Think it was titled as something Great Naval Battle. Basically, it is about the Mermaid Clans, and from the title, we can tell that it is a battle in the seas. Overall, i think that it is quite worth it to watch, although there are some points i could not understand/ feels that it can me explained or eleborate more on. Other then Doraemon, the Rio: Rainbow Gate was '...'. I seriously don't know what to say. I mean, what kind of show talks about Pachinko, Casino, Cosplay and Card Battle all together? The character animation is good. and besides that the only other thing commentable is the Fan Service :X I will give it another 1 or 2 episode b4 deciding whether i should drop it or not. After watching episode one, all i can say is, I AM CONFUSED! and also 'Ehhhhhh!? nani? Nani? NANI!?' right after the show. I may most likely drop it but there may be a chance of me staying on as Rio is really... *ERHEM* ええええええ!?何!?何!?何!?

