Hishashiburi~

Hishashiburi~ Really had no time to come to this section anymore. :( I guess that's what they call growing up! Seems to me that the things you need to do increases(while the things you want to do piles up) as you get older. Still very early but I really hope I will reach retirement age soon. xD

Okay, actually the main motive today isn't that. For those who didn't knew that yet, I have got a new camera! Will be taking some photos with it but just couldn't find much chance to use it. I have been to the past anime events/conventions but nothing really interests me that much to snap a picture of it. I did take a few photographs for the recent STGCC though they aren't anything great. They are on my Twitter, if anyone is interested you can go to my twitter profile and browse on the recent images corner. I dont upload much photos, so they should still be there. Aren't feeling that hype for this year's STGCC because the guest list doesn't really interest me, nor any of the 'attractions'. Wouldn't have gone for it if my friends didn't ask me to. One of the only reasons I have gone in the end might just be because of the venue and the cosplays(though I didn't take any photos xD). Some cosplay was great, but I just wasn't in the right mood to snap a picture.

Okay. I think I have wrote a little too much. Still have the last part of the impressions to go on the main site. Would have completed it one day ago if I hadn't been sick the past few days. :( 

BYE!