Busy Life
Posted by
SHiROiHoNOo
at
6/22/2012 11:46:00 AM
Been long since I came to this section of the blog. I am really busy this semester. Actually I wouldn't be so busy if somebodies does their part. :( Oh well, at least I am learning more. During my project (building an E-Commerce and a mobile app), I thought of many enhancement I could add to the blog. I guess too much of a bad thing is a good thing too xD. Actually, to tell the truth, I have been spending a little of my time saved almost everyday to do some minor enhancement to the main blog. Might announce them in the future. Okay I shouldn't spent too much time in this section. Shall go now to the main blog for my next post that I have been working on now. Bye and see'ya, though I doubt anyone reads this section of the blog. :P