Today, I really don't have anything to write about. Hence, I will just write some things random. Maybe i can write about Facebook?
Ok, in Mousehunt, Ronza is finally here, but i still have not saved enough money yet. I have only bought 2 base and one Blueprint, and i have gone bankrupt. Also, Ronza brought alone a friend who resides in the mountain. He will be selling Charms which is a new addon to the traps.
I am going to have plenty of E-learns, the following weeks. But still, i can't use them for any personal benefits. Reason because, i am flooded with assignments to hand in, and deadline to rush for. Like i have always said during an E-learning week in the past, 'E-learning makes it more busy when it is already busy beyond believe.
And soon, It will be Chinese New Year! Red Packets(Ang Baos), is all i could think of for CNY! LOL. That's actually my main 'salary' for the year to come. So, let's hope everyone is giving a big bonus from their boss and will in turn, give me a "BIG" red packet too! Hahhahhah.
[Image Source]
