Fell alseep, Sorry~

D: I totally fell asleep yesterday night. I was beginning to feel tired at 12.30am. I tried to get some rest and set the alarm to 1am. When it was 1am, i woke up, but still, feeling even more nappy then before, i turn off the alarm and decides to sleep till 2am. 5 minutes before 2am, i woke up again and seeing the time not 2am yet, i told myself to have a minutes nap to 2am then wake up. In the end, i slept till 3.30 and realized that, everything isn't switched off. The lights, the modem, speaker, laptop, EVERYTHING! Feeling extremely tired and capable of dozing right into dreamland with the touch of my soft bed, i used up my remaining conscious to turn everything off and went to the dream world. 

So, to make up for it, i will blog about yesterday as well as today later at night. Hopefully, i do not fall asleep again. 

P.S: I am a Lazybum who loves sleep! :D

[Image Source]

ごめんなさい