Oh My God, I can't believe that i fell asleep 4 days in a row. Oh well, so here i am to prevent myself from falling asleep again and not posting. Hmm, so let's start with 4 days ago shall we?
So, on Wednesday, i went back to school at 1pm for the PMKT lecture which was suppose to last till 3pm but due to the no. of slides, ended up finishing at 2pm.
So, after i reached home, i wanted to continue on the IPT, but ended up playing Trickster the entire day.
Then, on Thursday, i went to school for the PMKT Tutorial class which ended at 11pm. When i reached home, i ended up playing Trickster the entire day too. (Oh No? Guess i became a little addicted.)
And finally Friday(Yesterday), I STARTED ON MY IPT PROJECT!!! :D. I did it until around 5pm and was preparing to go out with my friends to Bugis for new clothes. However, i did not buy anything. Reason because, either the design doesn't look appealing to me, or the Price is over the budget. After that, i reached home at about 11pm. Switched on my com and started playing Trickster again :P. I play until 1am, and the sleepy feeling came back. so i tried to nap till 1.30am while setting the alarm on my mobile phone. But somehow, i ended up sleeping till the sun came out. I thought that it was because my mobile phone did not go off, but according to my mum, it was extremely loud and still, despite the volume it produced and my Auntie's nagging power at me, I still slept like a peaceful baby.
I guess i shall not write anything about the anime. Although they are really nice. Kind of need the time to do other things. I will probably blog less again the coming weeks. And no, it's not because i can predict i will fall asleep. -_-
But because i have a feeling it will be extremely tiring and busy the coming weeks, due to project's datelines, and the oncoming exams. But i guess it will be possible to write during Chinese New Year! :D It's my favourite Festive Season, because i get real hard cash! $__$
Ok, that all for this post. Write again soon.
[Image Source]
くず。
