School~ | ActionScript learnt = Mission Accomplished | Anime | Please do the poll! :D

WAHAHAHA! I fell asleep again! Wonders why i keep doing that. Well, anyway, I have no school today! Yay! Reason because this week is elearning for all my Diploma's module, meaning all those modules that only BIT have. But i was still suppose to have BCOMM2 this afternoon. As for that, the teacher managed to finish what she needs to achieve in yesterday lesson and said that there is no longer a need to come. Besides that, I have a ton of Deadlines this few months. So my mood level is currently like the stocks market in the 1999 crisis. Going up and coming down, totally unpredictable.

Ok, for yesterday, I finally learned Scripting of Flash! YES! Mission Accomplished! So, i have no longer any needs to go for the Flash lessons, but still have to attend, as it is compulsory. Let's see if there are any more stuffs it can attract my attention. Hence, Since I learned scripting, I will soon make Miku alive!!! Of course together with the Pen Tool and the Tweens and some other tools. Just wait till i have some free time.

Lastly, For the anime i have watched yesterday, They are great! I recently heard the news that Bakuman is ending. No, IT IS NOT ENDING! and this episode, we see our protagonist realising what they need to do. As well as a change of scene, as we visit Miho! As i have said before, The new ED Rocks!!!


Next, for Star Driver, What Keima would say is, ' I CAN SEE THE ENDING!' and what Takuto would say is, 'It's a pinch~'. In this episode, we see that Sugata have finally been officially approached to join the Kiraboshi! Although he refused(if i am not wrong). The rest of the story revolves around Mizuno. Mizuno realized who Takuto is really fond of, and started to feel down, and just then, her do-not-give-a-damn-thing-about-her-daughters-and-runs-with-a-man mother returns. With all those pressure, Mizuno quarreled with her sister and the next morning decides to leave the island. That is then, she realised the fact that she can never leave the island as long as she is the west miko. She soon realized the truth of being a miko from Wako and her grandmother.


I have also watched DragonBall Kai. The battle of Cell and Goku continues and when we thought Goku have won with the instant movement surprise full power Kamehameha that blown Cell upper body into dust. However, i knew that, that isn't the end yet. Remember the tail that was cut off from him? It grew back! so similarly, Cell's upperbody grew back thanks to the Piccolo cell in him. and the battle continues. Next episode shows that It's Gohan's turn!


Lastly, I watched a huge spoiler of Beelzebub and seems like there isn't a need to watch the show for a few weeks. However i think that i will still watch it. Try not to watch it unless you really feel that you need the spark in the show or you really want to find out what will happen later. The name of the OVA is call Beelzebub Super Anime Jump Tour Special!


and i shall end of the post! :D
and remember to do the Poll i made on the sidebar! Thanks!


悲しい