Happy Birthday Megurine Luka!! | Bye bye Kuma-chan | BANZAI @ CNY FOR $$$



It's been long since i made a post. So, I have come here today to make up for it. Today is a special day for the birthday girl Megurine Luka! So, Otanjoubi Omedetou! :D Continue to shine in your singing!!


Next, I feel a little guilty that even though i was indeed busy with my work and did not have much time to blog, I still managed to find some time for gaming. So, i have to say, Sorry~


Well, i first heard that blogging takes time. Then, I did not believe much in it. because i was still a lifeless person then. LOL. Now, with all these school works and personal things, It's hard to regularly find time to blog. But i ensure you that after this pile of stuff is cleared, i will be back again!!! And not forgetting it's Chinese New Year soon again. so, i will definitely blog during then, and Hope i get lots of Ang Baos! $___$


Lastly, is a short announcement. I have made a poll some time ago about the music player. And for those who noticed, Kuma-kun is gone! Sayonara Kuma-chan~ From the results, Only 25% of the people here who voted says that they use it but not frequently. the rest said the never touched Kuma-chan at all. So i made up my mind and have removed Kuma-chan! Gomen ne! :(


Yup, i guess that's it for today's post!
[All Image Source]



誕生日おめでとう,巡音ルカ!!!