Today marks the first day of school after the end of year holiday as well as my first lesson of Flash! Today in Flash, I've learnt the basic foundation of Flash, namely File Types and the UI of the program. Other then that, I have learned Motion Tween and Shape Tween. For Shape tween i don't really have an example to show you. but for Motion Tweet... Hehe... besides the example i've done in class, here's another applying the same technique that i have done just now.
Kinda Cute isn't it? XD. Credits and gratitude to the owner of the image and if you want to save the file, either use some add-on to download it or here's the direct link to it, [Link] right click and save link as if clicking the link does not show the download menu. It should be of .SWF format. And, sure, i definitely look forward to more Flash lessons next week~ so stay tune till then for some more of my creation.
Ok, i think that's all for today's post. Will be writing again tomorrow~
Oh, and not forgetting this complaint i have to make; I Seriously Hate This Week!! One of the reasons is because, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ANIME RELEASED!!! I am going crazy without animes to watch. Hopefully there will be at least one tomorrow~ :)
and lastly [This time for real], I saw that Cinderella again! She is really a Cinderella~ :3 Soooooooo Kawaii~ Soooooooo Moe~ How i wish i have some guts~ LOL. I wonder will there be another chance for me to see her again? Is this a Coincidence, Conspiracy or is it a Chance? This is the 2nd time i have seen her, i don't know her name, or anything about her but somehow, i feel like i know her. That feeling is unexplainable. I never have it before. It makes me want to know her more. And i have decided to boost up some guts the next time i see her~ :D [I may have a strike on the first try:P]
Ok, that's really all for today~
私のシンデレラ。
Ok, i think that's all for today's post. Will be writing again tomorrow~
Oh, and not forgetting this complaint i have to make; I Seriously Hate This Week!! One of the reasons is because, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ANIME RELEASED!!! I am going crazy without animes to watch. Hopefully there will be at least one tomorrow~ :)
and lastly [This time for real], I saw that Cinderella again! She is really a Cinderella~ :3 Soooooooo Kawaii~ Soooooooo Moe~ How i wish i have some guts~ LOL. I wonder will there be another chance for me to see her again? Is this a Coincidence, Conspiracy or is it a Chance? This is the 2nd time i have seen her, i don't know her name, or anything about her but somehow, i feel like i know her. That feeling is unexplainable. I never have it before. It makes me want to know her more. And i have decided to boost up some guts the next time i see her~ :D [I may have a strike on the first try:P]
Ok, that's really all for today~
私のシンデレラ。
