Widgets, Widgets and more Widgets! | Don't play play!

I dono what can i blog about today...
i seriously have nothing to blog about today...
so sad...

think i will not blog today...
there is no anime, no interesting things, and no eventful things either...
well, hmm...if i really have to say something, then...
I have added a few more Widgets.
this time it's the "featured video!" widget,
where it will feature videos/PV/music that i find it worth sharing...
and i can't think of anymore things to write about...
and the teacher tomorrow is an old b*tch!!!
so i can't afford to be late.. D:
If she is late then be prepared to be GL-ed by me for the rest of the semester!!!

#Meaning of GL : 

And that's all for today!

***EDITED***
http://animetsu.com/product/nendoroid-youmu-konpaku-/
I am going to add this into the Anime Wishlist!!!
IT IS A 100% WIN!!!
************
Logged by: