Dream/Fate/ME.

Damn It... 
I am regretting on something that i should have done...
and I have been fantasizing the whole day about it...
all the way from my dream last night to even now, as i am blogging...
Oh man...
I gave up on it and now, my heart is telling me to get it back..
I want to believe in fate but it never happened to me before...
the internet may be big, but it is useless if you do not have any relevant information.
I should have acted that night but guess it's too late...
Well, all i can say to myself are "Good luck Buddy!" and "Don't Ever Let Go of another Opportunity again!"
and i need to slap myself to stop my fantasizing...

Ok, moving on, i was looking for games the whole day beside fantasizing...
i saw a trailer of a game call Burn Zombie, Burn!
and thought it was fun...
downloaded it... and... it sucks...
but still, it's kind of playable...
but i will never recommend it...

i don't know what i can blog about today, since i said in my previous post,
that i will not blog about anime for the entire week...
hmmm, let me think...

Ok, i have been customizing my Windows Live Messenger...
and this are the results...

Day 1










































Day 2



























































































Tools that i used are Windows Live Messenger 2009, MSN Plus!, 
and Background Changer Script + Your Skin Control Script
which are both exclusively for MSN Plus! Installed WLM...

And Finally, The Display Pic you saw above, will be made available soon...
it's not of the best quality yet... :)

And, It's Time For Me To Sleep!
Hope My Dream Will Guide Me Forward,
Like What It Always Did When I Was Younger!
 
夢ではない!

Logged by: