PASS PASS PASS I SHALL!!! I WILL I CAN!!! | I HAVE!!!

Oh man...
Happy days are going to be over...
i am not talking about school reopen...
but the day where results are released...
i have a bad feeling..
and whenever i have this feeling...
it will happen...
i hope i can pass all...
please...
today have so many bad omens too..
my palm hurts after playing basketball...
seems like there is a very small splint stuck in my palm...
but i just can seem to find it...
3 Poochyena appears consistently while i was using Kadabra...
and during the 2nd one i said...
if another appears, it means that i will fail...
and it appeared!
i have symptoms of a sore throat coming...
out of nowhere while i am using my notebook...
and my tongue ulcer is still recovering...
there are also many many other bad omens...
which i don't feel like mentioning anymore...
sigh...
i feel so weak...
so... "emo"
ok... have to face reality...
have to be positive...
I CAN PASS!!!
I WILL PASS!!!
I SHALL PASS!!!

Wish everyone from the same Polytechnic as me good luck...
and last of all..
wish me luck... :)
Thanks!

絶対パス!

**Edited** 
Oh yeah!!!
i passed!!!
PASSED!!!!
:D
:D
:D
thanks to all the teachers!!! :D
here are my results...

BUSINESS COMMUNICATION 1 

C
 
BUSINESS LAW 

C+
 
BUSINESS STATISTICS 

C+
 
INNOVATION & ENTERPRISE IN ACTION 

PX
 
MICROECONOMICS 

D+
 
MULTIMEDIA & WORKGROUP APPLICATIONS 

B
 
WEB DATABASE APPLICATIONS 

B
  
As expected, Bcomm is a C...
BLAW results is a surprise for me...
i never thought i will get a C+...
Freaking happy now!!! :D
Bstats was a little disapointment..
guess the sudden forgetfulness during the exam hurts...
I&E... if i were to fail it... i will set the teacher house on fire...
read one of my previous post to know why...
MIEC... happy that i passed and gotten a D+...
but was a little sad that i realise how interesting it was...
could have gotten a C or a B...
MWA... as expected... a B.... which means i Screwed up my Final test...
or else.. an A... D:
WDA... another expected B...
i screwed up the SBQ for this one...

ok finally... I PASS!!! and wish those that have not seen their results yet...
a GOOD LUCK!!! :D


幸運を祈る!

Logged by: