Haloha!
Hola!
Very happy desu~
Passed all my CT!
1 A+, 1 A, 1B+, 1C and 1D
happy!
hahaha...
ok...
next, in this winter 2009-2010 anime season, there is a show i think is good and another one which i think is very good...
First is 'Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu'.
Its a comedy with a little romance theme.
I will use 'battles in school' to summarizes this anime.
(IT IS NOT A FIGHTING SHOW!)
Next, the bery good sheow is (<--purposely one),
'Durarara!'(Don ask me wat this mean! I DON NOE!)
................
Wait.... I am in a lost of words....
I CAN'T FIND WORDS TO SUMMARIZE IT!
maybe..... PERFECT!
LOL....
not really lar...
not really perfect...
the starting also abit boring...
This show not only have a good content,
but it have good OP and ED as well! (WOW, tats like SUPER RARE!)
so, i think this show will most likely top this season (unless something happen to the story...)
and tat concludes today's post!
Ciaossu!