today i hav nothing to do so came to post earlier than usual. as i said ytd, i tried LOA, Axe and Sand King today. i tried loa first and it was not bad. quite a good hero. next, Axe. HE IS VERY VERY GAY!!! tat is all i got to say about him. then, sand king. I CANT USE HIM. he is a good hero but i can use him. i will die very badly. next MOUSEHUNT!!! i managed to attract a few hydra and a goblin mouse in mousehunt. though i did not catch them. quite happy tat i am able to attract them. but quite sad tat i fail to catch them. also, i CAUGHT A NOMAD YTD AT MY LAST HORN B4 I SLP. YEAH!!! after so long finally one. next, i want to say, MY CHICK IN COUNTRY STORY BCAME A CHICKEN!!!
LAST. I will b lookin forward to seein my fellow ex classmates tmr at northpoint for the gatherin. ok think tis is all. will edit tis post if any thing came up.